Jumat, 06 Maret 2009

READING

(BY READING YOU CAN EXPLORE THE WORLD)
Hello, today I'll try to tell you something about reading. Even some people have several opinion about reading. But I think, it's important to add again and again!
Ok, Friend I will start with:

What is reading, Ops.... But, before I say more about reading, I'll test you. What is reading?......
Reading is an activity to understand the text. Many people think that reading is an easy activity, but I think that opinion is false, reading will be easy if it has become a habit. Do you agree with me? Next. At the moment there are many people in the world read. They are read for several reasons, it depends on the destination and the aim. Students read to pass the exam, news reporter read because reading is their job and more.
But, do oyu know what is the konsequence of being unable people to read? And what is the advantages of being able people to read? I think you are known it. Finally, I want to invite you all. Let's read!!!......... From know on. Make growth it be your hobby. OK. ( maaf baru belajar bahasa Inggris nih )

1 komentar: